Students must wear the following:
1. Appropriately worn and sized clothing which completely covers shoulders, abdomen,
back, cleavage, and undergarments always when sitting or standing.
2. Appropriate undergarments – which should not be seen.
Students may not wear the following:
1. “Gothic,” occult, negative, violent themes and images, or secular bands.
2. Lettering on the rear end of clothing.
3. Pajama tops or bottoms.
4. Tight, form fitting articles of clothing such as bike shorts or yoga pants.
5. House shoes, slippers, or flip flops.
6. Any article of clothing that has holes that are not permanently repaired.
7. Oversized / baggy / sagging articles of clothing.
8. Athletic attire of any kind outside of PE clothing during PE.
1. All shirts as a part of regular dress code may be worn un-tucked.
2. All shirts must completely cover shoulders, abdomen, back, cleavage, and undergarments always when sitting or standing.
3. T-Shirts may be worn during P.E. The t-shirts may not be “gothic,” occult, negative, violent
themes and images, secular bands, or contain any graphics with questionable content.
PANTS/ SLACKS / SHORTS
1. Athletic shorts may be worn only during P.E.
2. All pants/shorts, etc. must be in good repair and neatly hemmed (no fraying). Patches/repairs must be permanent.
3. No holes, sagging, oversized, or tight pants/shorts are permitted.
4. Longer compression shorts are encouraged under sports shorts.
5. Short Lengths: • K: at least mid-thigh; • 1st – 12th: 2” above the knee when standing
1. Dresses must completely cover shoulders, abdomen, back, cleavage, and undergarments always when sitting or standing.
2. Elementary students: Shorts/spandex must be worn under dresses and skirts.
3. Dress and skirt lengths are to be no more than 2 inches above the knee when standing. If a dress or skirt cannot be found that is no more than 2 inches about the knee, slacks/pants are to be worn.
4. Slacks (in colors of khaki, black, navy, or gray) or shorts that are bottom-of-the-knee length may be worn.
5. K – 3rd Grade students: May wear mid-thigh length solid color dresses or skirts if leggings
in solid color (in colors of khaki, black, navy, white, or gray) or spandex are worn under the skirt.
6. 4th – 12th Grade students: May wear dresses or skirts 3” above the knee if solid color (in
colors of khaki, black, navy, white, or gray) leggings are worn underneath, as long as there is a skirt/dress/top that comes to
3” above the knee when standing.
7. Jewelry cannot be excessive. Small, simple earrings are permitted. Jewelry that is contrary
to our Christian school philosophy is prohibited.
8. Shirts must be solid colored and buttoned.
9. All clothing should coordinate together.
10. Sunglasses may not be worn inside the building.
1. Boys should wear slacks/shorts (colors of khaki, black, navy or gray). There should be no holes in clothing.
2. Boys’ shirts must be print or solid colored polo styled, long sleeves or short sleeves. Solid color button up shirts may also be worn.
3. Shirts must be buttoned. Belts must be worn if the shirt is worn tucked in.
CHAPEL DRESS CODE
Boys must wear an oxford button down, solid or print colored oxford shirt with a tie.
Boys must wear slacks (colors of khaki, black, navy, or gray). No shorts may be worn.
Girls must wear a dress or skirt that complies to the dress code.
All coats, jackets, and sweaters worn to school must be clean and in good repair. Color should not be distractive if worn in the Learning Center.
If a difference of opinion should arise, parents and students shall yield to the discretion of the principal to make the final decision.
PE and ATHLETIC UNIFORMS
Athletic clothing should be worn by students in the Intermediate and Upper Learning Centers for P.E. Athletic shorts must be to the knee. No tank tops are allowed. Shirts may be athletic shirts or t-shirts. Athletic shoes and socks are required. A quality, cross-trainer shoe is recommended for sports and PE. No leggings are allowed.